Apple has just announced a second Fall October Apple Event 2021 taking place early next week on October 18th at 10:30 PM IST or 10 AM PDT. The Title of this Event is “UNLEASHED” which means Release New Products in the Apple Ecosystem.
Monday events are rare, but this ensures that Apple doesn’t share a day with Google’s event as they are launching the New Pixel 6 on October 19th.
How to Watch Upcoming October Apple Event 2021?
It will be available free to more than 588 million Apple users from 227 regions around the globe, Everyone can join and Watch the Live Stream of the Upcoming October Apple Event 2021 on Monday, October 18th at 10:30 pm, Online via apple.com, the Apple Developer app, the Apple TV app, and on Youtube.
You can Set a Reminder on your Youtube Application or can add Apple Event 2021 directly to your calendar.
What’s coming in the October Apple Event 2021?
The much anticipated MacBook Pro, of course! The wait for the MacBook Pro 2021 is nearing an end — with perfect timing because current MacBook Pro units are almost completely unavailable and out of stock in every Apple Store location.
- The “Unleashed” event, that will be focused on new Macs with faster Apple Silicon inside
- New 14/16-inch MacBook Pros and a new Mac mini are expected to debut at the highly-anticipated keynote
Trusted Mac leaker dylandkt (75% accurate) has shared what may be the final details for the upcoming 14 and 16-inch MacBook Pros, unveiled just before a week of the Upcoming October Apple Event 2021.
- 120Hz prototype in testing, but unsure if it will appear on these new devices
- Slimmer bezels with no “MacBook Pro” branding
- Updated chargers (likely with MagSafe support)
- Base M1X configuration is identical between both sizes, with 16GB RAM and 512GB storage
- Similar pricing between both models
- Multiple display support
- 14 and 16-inch Mini-LED displays
- 1080p webcam
- Touch Bar will be removed
- HDMI port, SD Card Slot and MagSafe returning
MacBook Pro 14 and 16:— Dylan (@dylandkt) October 12, 2021
Mini Led displays
Smaller bezels with no bottom logo
Base models will have 16gb of ram and 512gb of storage
Base M1X is the same configuration for both models
Pricing will be similar between 14 and 16 inch
New charging brick
The rumor: Mini-LED tech won’t be the only screen upgrade on the new M1X MacBook Pro models, according to Ross Young (100% accurate).
- Apple is planning to bring a 120Hz ProMotion displays to the next-generation 14 and 16-inch MacBook Pros that are set to debut at Apple’s ‘Unleashed’ event next week
- This is the first rumor for a 120Hz display, but Ross Young does have an impeccable track record for leaks like this
Yes, new 14″ and 16″ MacBook Pro’s will have miniLEDs and we believe they will also be 120Hz refresh.— Ross Young (@DSCCRoss) October 12, 2021
As for what else to expect, Apple still does have to get a couple more products out the door. AirPods 3 and Mac mini is still on the list, so let’s hope we get both next week!