what is email marketing?
Email marketing is the process of sending a commercial message, typically to a group of people, using email to promote your brand. These platforms create and build your email marketing strategy successfully.
Here are the best email marketing platforms for your business.
1. Active Campaign
ActiveCampaign is an affordable email marketing platform, great for small marketing teams and creators. It also includes advanced features like conditional content, geotracking, managed deliverability, and multi-user editing. It also includes sales automation so your marketing and sales processes can work together to earn more revenue. The interface is easy to use and includes resources for any questions that come up during the process and gives incredible customer experiences.
- A/B testing to find the best-converting emails.
- Built-in landing page builder.
- Personalize your emails based on any contact information you have.
- perfect automation features that simplify customer interactions.
- 299+ integrations with popular software.
- Lite: $15+ per month.
- Plus: $70+ per month.
- Professional: $159+ per month.
AWeber is a customary email marketing service that’s reliable and very affordable. It includes a drag-and-drop email editor, templates, automation and workflows, A/B testing, segmentation, autoresponders, and many integrations. The drag-and-drop-based method, making it easy to use for anyone who needs to quickly build, and run small businesses, and entrepreneurs.
- Drag and drop landing page builder.
- Email automation content creation by broadcasting the latest posts from blogs.
- 699+ pre-built templates.
- Third-party integrations and Subscriber segmentation.
- Sign up forms.
- Lite: $19+ per month.
- Plus: $49+ per month.
- Professional: $69+ per month.
ConvertKit is one of my favorite ones. Its clean interface makes for an enjoyable experience, and it’s feature-rich. This platform focuses more on engaging your audience and nurturing them with landing pages, eCommerce platforms, and membership sites. For those who want to build automated email funnels at a reliable price, ConvertKit will be a top option.
- Automate sales funnel to send content to subscribers automatically, getting them prepped to make a purchase.
- Create personalized email marketing campaigns.
- Sell digital products with a tool built for creators.
- Excellent for independent creators.
- no complex designs or distracting elements.
- Lite: $29 per month.
- Plus: $55 per month.
- Professional: $69 per month.
Drip is a new platform and offers email marketing for eCommerce business platforms. They focus on offering smaller, independent shops the same powerful automation and segmentation tools for email marketing as larger eCommerce stores. The CRM helps to reach customers through multiple touchpoints online, including email. This is the best email marketing software for e-commerce companies.
- Easy to set up and use and best customer support.
- powerful segmentation options.
- SMS automation to drive engagement with buyers.
- CRM helps you learn more about your customers so you can create targeted and personalized email marketing campaigns.
- Lite: $9 per month.
- Plus: $39 per month.
- Professional: $49 per month.
5. Hub SpOt
HubSpot is the king i.e. all-in-one marketing automation–it has great tools and reporting for all of your marketing campaigns across different channels(website, email marketing, social, small businesses, and more). Allows you to set triggers easily for your email subscribers and bring up leads into customers. HubSpot is friendly to use and allows you to customize your layout, add calls-to-action and images, and alter your content and colors to match your brand. This platform can handle everything from emails, social media posts, and blog publishing, making it the top platform for an all-in-one marketing solution.
- Recommendations of SEO and Website themes.
- The HubSpot email tool is free for up to 2,000 email sends per month.
- pay for the contacts you are marketing to.
- The health tab keeps deliverability rates on track.
- A/B testing tool is a top record.
- Lite: $50 per month.
- Plus: $500 per month.
- Professional: $1,500 per month.
MailerLite is the easiest and affordable email marketing software to use because it has a drag-and-drop interface and helps to create the design you want. The ultimate option for those who want to give direct email marketing services. You only need the tools to start your newsletter or send emails to your targets. There is a 24/7 live chat available to answer any questions, this makes it a more user-friendly interface.
- Examine your emails to improve your email marketing benchmarks.
- The drag-and-drop interface makes it easy to design emails.
- Free plan for up to 1,000 contacts.
- promotional pop-ups, and the ability to create landing pages.
- Personalize your campaigns using advanced targeting features.
- Lite: $10 per month.
- Plus: $30 per month.
- Professional: $50 per month.
Moosend Creates unique marketing automation workflows at a very low-cost price, Moosend offers an email marketing solution no matter if you’re a complete beginner or intermediate. Their easy drag-and-drop email builder, easy segmentation tool, accurate real-time analytics, having all the features you need to grow your email marketing campaigns.
- Email Automation Templates.
- Drag & Drop Automation Editor and Advanced Reporting.
- Website and User Tracking.
- 40 responsive themes to choose from.
- Includes phone support.
- Lite: $10 per month.
- Plus: $20 per month.
- Professional: $30 per month.
Sendinblue aims to help businesses to meet their customers and offers a fully automated email marketing solution for growing business platforms. They help you to focus on the important tasks. It covers many business working types, including Email, SMS, Facebook, Chat, and more. You can create professional-looking emails in less time by using its email builder, but the magic is in the platform’s combination of features.
- 60+ responsive email templates.
- Built-in CRM, SMS, and Chat.
- Facebook Ads for lead generation.
- actionable and attractive web pages to collect leads for you.
- Sign up forms to get user information from anywhere.
- Lite: $25 per month
- Plus: $65 per month
- Professional: $89 per month