Apple Beta Software Program is pre-release versions for software testing. How to Download iOS 16 Public Beta on iPhone?
Read Also: YouTube Picture-in-Picture support for iPhone and iPad is now available globally (2022)
How to Download iOS 16 Public Beta on iPhone?
- Open Safari Web Browser on your iPhone (Other web browsers may not support it).
- Search beta.apple.com ( Apple Beta Software Program ) in the Address Bar.
- Scroll down you will find two options: –
- Sign up (If you are New Member and first-time installing Beta Profile)
- Sign in (if already you are a member of the Apple Beta Software Program)
- Tap on Continue and sign in/sign up with your Apple Id.
*if you’re First time enrolling in Beta Program an Agreement will come just scroll down and tap on Accept. *
(Guide for Public Betas)
- Scroll down to Get Started &Tap on enrolling your iOS device.
(Enroll your devices)
- Scroll down to 2. Install Profile &Tap on Download profile.
* A pop-up will come and notify you that this website is trying to download a configuration profile. Do you want to allow this? *
- Tap on Allow.
*A pop-up will appear Profile Downloaded, tap on close and swipe up and Safari Web Browser*
- Open Settings here you will find a New Tab Name with Profile Downloaded.
- Tap on Profile Downloaded it will open a new tab to Install Profile.
- Tap on Install on the top right corner & Enter your iPhone’s Passcode.
- A consent form will appear just Tap on Install on the top right corner & again on Install.
*A pop-up will appear Restart Required *
- Tap on Restart.
* After Restarting your iPhone *
- Go in Setting<General<Software Update
*You will find the option to download Latest Apple Beta IOS Version which is available on your iPhone *
- Tap on Download and Install.
* Download and Install iOS 16 Public Beta as similar as you update iPhone *
Best Way To Transfer WhatsApp Data From iPhone To Android Phone
Read Also: New Upcoming Lockdown Mode for iPhones, iPads, and Macs