In Gmail, mostly social and promotional emails are just sitting there, all you need to do is clean up Gmail by deleting emails.
Watch Marvel Studios’ Ms. Marvel (2022)
- To delete all emails on Gmail, click the “Select all” box, then “Select all conversations.”
- Use your search bar to pull up all read emails, unread emails, emails from specific senders for the mass deletion or social/promotional, etc.
- If you accidentally delete an email, you can recover it from the Trash folder within 30 days.
Mass-deleting emails can be helpful for emails filed in your Social or Promotions tabs, which often pile up or get ignored. There are also shortcuts for deleting all read emails, all unread emails, and emails from specific senders. Here’s how to do it all.
Watch Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness
How to delete all read or all unread emails on Gmail
Clean up Gmail by deleting emails “all read or all unread Mails” –
1. Log in to your Gmail account.
2. In the search bar at the top of the screen, type label: read to display all read emails or label: unread to display all unread emails.
3. Click the Select all box to the left of the Refresh button. This will select all emails on the current page (50 emails). To mass delete, all emails in this category (not just those on the first page), also click Select all conversations
4. Then click the Delete icon at the top, which is shaped like a trash can.
A quick tip: To delete all read emails from a specific sender, type from: username label:read (where “username” is the sender’s email address) in the search bar and follow the steps outlined above.
Watch Also: Stranger Things Season 4
How to delete promotions on Gmail?
Clean up Gmail by deleting emails “all promotional mails“-
Promotional emails are emails sent by companies or organizations to consumers with the general goal of selling products. These types of emails are automatically filed in your Promotions tab to keep them separate from your primary inbox.
You may get promotional emails from retailers after making a purchase on their website, or from a blog after signing up for their mailing list.
1. Log in to your Gmail account. Click on the Promotions tab at the top, above your list of emails.
2. Click the Select all box to the left of the Refresh button. This will select all promotional emails on the current page (50 emails). To delete all emails in this category, also click Select all conversations in Promotions.
Watch Also: Thor: Love and Thunder (2022)
Best Way To Transfer WhatsApp Data From iPhone To Samsung Phone 2022
Easy Steps To Open SBI Online Bank Account-Step by Step in 2022