With the growing demand for good health and fitness, many game brands for badminton rackets are coming up with innovative ideas each day. You will hardly find someone who over eats and doesn’t want to balance that extra fat and cholesterol with some hard core fitness practice or may be trying hands with their favorite sport. Well, both ideas are exceptional in keeping you in the best shape no matter how old you are. Ensuring that you are always young and fit, many sports brands have taken to manufacturing not just sports equipment but fitness equipment too.
A badminton racket is fundamentally determined by its weight and stiffness, and its shaft is the primary structure that directly transmits the hitting feel of the racket. Conceivably, “The shaft is the soul of a racket”. learn more…
Here are the best game brands for badminton racket you can rely upon:
1. Yonex far beyond ordinary
To contribute to the world through innovative technology and the highest quality products.
In 1946, Yonex was founded on a single woodworking motor in a snow-covered village in Niigata, Japan. Now challenging the world through their manufacturing skills in a variety of sporting goods starting with and ranging beyond badminton, tennis, and golf. With high-quality products, YONEX will continue to enrich the world with sports.
By combining timeless Japanese craftsmanship and cutting-edge technology, they have been giving players the tools they need to triumph on the court for over 60 years.
Why YONEX badminton racket?
- ROTATIONAL GENERATOR SYSTEM: By applying the counterbalance theory, weight is distributed throughout the grip end, frame top and the joint for maximum control. The transition to the next shot can be performed smoothly with a rapid succession.
- NANOMETRIC DR: This is a new carbon material developed by Yonex based on our unique NANOSCIENCE technology.
- DUORA GROMMET DESIGN: The new DUORA Grommet design features 8 linked grommets made with differing thicknesses on either side of the frame.
- SONIC FLARE SYSTEM: New graphite material TORAYCA M40X and SUPER HMG provide unrivaled power and stability for maximum shuttle acceleration.
- TRI-VOLTAGE SYSTEM: Extra weight at the top of the racquet frame has increased hitting power but reduced the speed of racquet handling. In contrast, a lighter top to the frame increases speed but causes a loss of hitting power.
2. Victor Ready to win
Victor was founded in 1968 by Chen Den Li, and Victor Rackets Industrial Corporation (stylized as VICTOR) is a Taiwanese manufacturer of sporting equipment products like badminton and sportswear, shoes, shuttlecocks, and other equipment for the sport. Its products are among the ones approved by Badminton World Federation for international tournaments.
- Whipping Enhancement System: Enhancing racket-head acceleration in a “whipping” style which helps to create steeper and quicker attacks with satisfying control.
- Dynamic-Sword: It features an inward-cutting frame structure in the 6/12 o’clock direction, and an outward-cutting frame structure in the 3/9 o’clock direction, designed to imitate the aerodynamics of a sword blade cutting through the air, making each swing swift and sharp.
- Nano Fortify TR+: Gives more durable carbon-fiber that is firm but offers pleasing resilience and hand-feel.
- Sonic-Rebound Technology: All-around rebound performance, redefining what a SPEED racket could be.
3. Li -Ning Anything is possible
The company was founded in 1989 by Li Ning, a former Chinese Olympic gymnast. This Chinese brand is one of the leading brands which provides badminton racquets around the world. The company is also among the manufacturers of other badminton accessories such as bags, shoes, and clothes.
The brand vision is to be the leading sports, Fitness, and Lifestyle brand, empowering people to achieve their greatest potential. This is one of the best brands in the sports and fitness fields, providing the best manufacturing technologies to give exactly what the players are in need to achieve good results.
- Build light weight badminton racquet.
- Makes an attacking profile in a lightweight design
- Cost of racquet in based upon the player level i.e beginners, intermediate, and more.
- Best hand swing technology to speed up the shuttle.
- Li-ning rackets has been attractive power i.e provides colorful way to the game.
4. Wilson Sporting good
The Wilson Sporting Goods Company is a sports equipment manufacturer based in Chicago, Illinois. From 1989 onward. Wilson makes equipment for many sports, among them baseball, badminton, football, etc. When it comes to designing, engineering, manufacturing, and marketing the best sporting equipment on the planet, Wilson plays to win. Because of all passionate craft for the athletes.
- Talking and listening to athletes to make changes.
- The Mission: To ignite the true potential in every athlete.
- Design to equip a new generation of players with products
- Great things makes great game.
5. Cosco Sports & fitness
Cosco (India) Limited was founded by a visionary, Mr. Kharaiti Lal Jain. This brand name is abbreviated like ‘CO’ from Coronation, ‘S’ from Sporting, and ‘Co’ from Company to create ‘COSCO’. This brand ensures every player remain always young and fit. Cosco has established a strong legacy over 4 decades with innumerable achievements, strong associations, International Approvals, and National & State level affiliations.
- MISSION: To provide innovative Premium Quality Products which exceed our customer’s expectations and create positive impact.
- VISSION: To be the leading Sports, Fitness and Lifestyle brand, empowering people to achieve their greatest potential.