GOOGLE APPS features
If you’re thinking exactly which are the most popular and exciting Google apps currently available, this article will show you all the details. Download these into your smartphone or tablet. If you’re looking for the top Google apps, this post is for you.
GOOGLE Apps is a Web-based and collaborative Software as a Service (SaaS) solution that customizes the proprietary Google platform and brand for businesses of all sizes, including large enterprises. Google Apps facilitates the provisioning of Google applications and user/enterprise management tools, including Gmail, Google Talk, Google Calendar, Google Docs, Google Videos, and Google Cloud Connect.
- Add and respond to comments.
- Open, edit and save PowerPoint files.
- Work anywhere, anytime – even offline.
- Present straight from your mobile device.
- Create new presentations or edit existing ones.
- Make beautiful slides, instantly – with smart suggestions.
- Present slides to video calls – scheduled meetings will automatically appear.
- Share presentations and collaborate in the same presentation at the same time.
- Never worry about losing your work – everything is saved automatically as you type.
Gmail app brings the best of Gmail to your Android phone or tablet with robust security, real-time notifications, multiple account support, and searches that work across all of your emails.
- Switch between multiple accounts
- Read your emails with threaded conversations
- Enjoy high-quality video calling with Google Meet
- Swipe to archive/delete, to quickly clear out your inbox
- notified of new emails quickly, with notification centre, badge and lock screen options and more features.
Google drive provides the best way to deal with a lot of files along with documents, you must install Google Drive which is free to use and you can access your files from any device including mobile or tablet.
- You can easily share files and folders with others.
- You can easily search for files by name and content.
- Set access levels for who can view, comment or edit so your data is always safe.
- You can quickly view your content from any device be it laptop, PC or tablet or mobile.
- Allows you to save files online and access them anywhere from any smartphone, tablet, or computer.
One of the most popular digital wallet platforms developed by Google. Millions of people use Google Pay cause it’s encrypted and secured by Google. You can use Google Pay to send money to friends, pay bills, shop online and it is one of the most essential Google apps to use in 2021.
- Save money & earn rewards for everyday purchases
- Our money is not stored in any wallet, hence it is always safe.
- Instant transfer of money can be carried out through the app.
- Understand your spending & get a clearer view of your finances
- All of your transactions are made directly to and from your bank account.
- Use Google Pay to checkout quickly and securely when you shop on websites and apps.
Navigate your world faster and easier with Google Maps. Over 220 countries and territories mapped and hundreds of millions of businesses and places on the map. Get real-time GPS navigation, traffic, and transit info, and explore local neighborhoods by knowing where to eat, drink and go – no matter what part of the world you’re in.
- Beat traffic with real-time ETAs and traffic conditions.
- Create lists of your favorite places and share with friends.
- Catch your bus, train, or ride-share with real-time transit info.
- Group planning made easy. Share a shortlist of options and vote in real-time
- Save time with automatic rerouting based on live traffic, incidents, and road closures.
Google Lens lets you search what you see, get things done faster, and understand the world around you—using just your camera or a photo. Translate words you see, save a business card to your contacts, add events to your calendar from a poster, and copy and paste complicated codes or long paragraphs into your phone to save time.
- Scan codes.
- Know what to order.
- Find the look you like.
- Scan and translate text.
- Explore places around you.
- Identitfy plants and animals,.
Google Classroom is a free service for schools, non-profits, and anyone with a personal Google Account. Classroom makes it easy for learners and instructors to connect – inside and outside of schools. Classroom saves time and paper and makes it easy to create classes, distribute assignments, communicate and stay organized.
- Easy to set up – teachers can add students directly or share a code with their class to join.
- Improves organisation – students can see all of their assignments on an assignments page, and all class materials.
- Enhances communication – Classroom allows teachers to send announcements and start class discussions instantly
- Saves time – Simple, paperless assignment workflow allows teachers to create, review, & assignments quickly, all in one place.
- Secure – like the rest of Google Workspace for Education services, Classroom contains no ads and never uses your content or student data for advertising purposes.
Securely connect, collaborate and celebrate from anywhere. With Google Meet, everyone can safely create and join high-quality video meetings for groups of up to 250 people.
- Meet safely.
- Share your screen.
- Engage in meetings.
- Host large meetings.
- Easy access on any device.
- Follow along: Live, real-time captions powered by Google speech-to-text technology.
The Google Ads mobile app helps you stay connected to your campaigns while on the go with your smartphone. You can track your ad campaigns in real-time, review high-impact recommendations to optimize performance, and take action quickly and easily, no matter where your business takes you.
- Call or chat with an expert for support, wherever you may be.
- Manage and make quick updates to campaigns, bids, budgets, and keywords.
- Get real-time notifications and alerts, such as performance summaries or ad disapprovals.
- Create, add, and edit ads to drive sales, reach new online users and customers, and grow your business.
Google Sheets is part of Google Workspace: where teams of any size can chat, create and collaborate. All changes are automatically saved as you make them. And with offline access, you can create, view, and edit files wherever and whenever.
Create, edit and collaborate on spreadsheets from your Android phone or tablet with the Google Sheets app. With Sheets, you can:
- Open, edit and save Excel files.
- Add and respond to comments
- Work anywhere, anytime – even offline
- Create new spreadsheets or edit existing files
- Everything is saved automatically as you type
- Share spreadsheets and collaborate in the same spreadsheet at the same time.